Keeping Heat Pumps Operating Efficiently
When you turn to the certified professionals at Paul The Plumber, you can rest assured that your heat pump is operating efficiently. We can provide regular maintenance that keeps your energy consumption low.
By properly maintaining your heat pump with our range of services, you can increase airflow and system performance.
Our services include:
- Cleaning or changing your filters so that the system works as per the instructions of the manufacturer
- Cleaning coils and fans so as to provide optimum airflow and reduce damage to the compressor
It is important that you have your heat pump serviced by our team at least once per year. During this annual check-up we will:
- Diagnose and seal any leaks in your duct
- Measure your airflow to ensure it is working properly
- Measure your refrigerant charge
- Inspect your indoor coil, filters, ducts, and blower for any obstructions or dirt
- Look for any refrigerant leaks
- Inspect your electrical terminals and clean them, tighten the connections, or apply a non-conductive coating if needed
- Lubricate your motors
- Inspect the belts for wear and tightness
- Verify the heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cool
- Verify the cooling is locked out when the thermostat calls for heat
- Verify the thermostat is operating correctly
Paul The Plumber adheres to a high standard of excellence in everything including customer service and workmanship.
Call us at: 1-866-437-7039 or Click the “Schedule” Button to Book Now.